Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A

Nice

pretty good but those little subtitle things that keep popping up are depressing, seems like it could be a little bit more cheerfull with how much humor is in it. Id say its good but poor choice of music.

Smash Bros. Murder! #2 Smash Bros. Murder! #2

I hope

Theres more FALCON PUNCH!

TP: Final Adventure II TP: Final Adventure II

Nice

glad you decided to resubmit with sound, though its a bit weird choosing warcraft 2 music. Anyways it was good though you dont explain any of the characters, their backgrounds, or what they are doing very well which is sort of needed to catch the watchers interest.

Zelda: UO Epis:3 Zelda: UO Epis:3

hi

make a proper website maybe?

Deformables Zombie WarIII Deformables Zombie WarIII

Make a sequel!

Men's Wearhouse Volume 1 Men's Wearhouse Volume 1

Cool

You get 10 on the first cartoon and 0 on the 2nd and 5 on the last.

Starberry responds:

what

Diablo - Lord of Terror Diablo - Lord of Terror

Cool

Very nice animation and D2 kicks ass but I think you should have started earlier in the game, maybe go back and start at the beginning before jumping straight to diablo. Would make a good series with some character development. Either way I look forward to the next one.

Mega Man 5 MILLION Mega Man 5 MILLION

hmm

Pretty funny, could have used better megaman music and more elements of megaman in it. I mean running on a treadmill? And more suspense leading up to the funny looking megaman guy appearing would have been good, he sort of just popped out no flashes or gasps or anything.

Big Mistake Big Mistake

Hi

Can you not put an annoying sound at the preloader, it interupts the other movies im watching.

Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.1 Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.1

Ugh

Might've been good but I think you need to learn to draw people, you didnt even bother drawing proper arms.

Xionico responds:

├▒am this is the way i animate, i can draw normal people but i wont animate fbf and i seriously dont need 8 more symbols on each body, it lags enough as it is right now
aaand im lasy, this is just a hobby u know =P?